MICROPSIA



MICROPSIA
A disorder in which objects appear much smaller than normal, most often the result of a neurological dysfunction.


There exists a laboratory and an aged scientist
That makes humans his experimental specimen
There is yet an art studio and a talented aged artist
One who draws and colours all of  life to everyone's amazement

The scientist wants only to run the artist out of business
He would one day proove that life wasn't as beautiful as the artist always painted
So under the guise of treatment he brings his patients to unconsciousness
Tampers with their visual perception and creates a new world; completely tainted

Elephants will soon be seen no more than goats in infancy
Beautiful butterflies will go completely into visual extinction
And all the artist ever coloured would become so tiny, loosing it's originality
As he gradually looses the hearts upon which he once  made great impressions

I was once an unsuspecting patient of the scientist
And like others, my lenses were severely tampered with
The next day, I went In search of the magic created by every stroke of the artist
But I soon lost whims for he seemed to have lost every of his artistic wit

What a shame on me and on you... On all of us
Our  searchs for jobs, spouses, money and societal significance has plagued us
So badly that we've given the devil unconscious permission to tamper with our eyes
We now see God lesser than he truly is and all his promises sound like... lies!

Who do you say God is in the face of adversity?
It's time to remember his faithfulness and who he truly is
How incapable God looks to you is a defect with your mind's eye
A Micropsia that you can overcome when you stop believing the devil's lies


Now I remember he was the one who painted a way in the red sea!
 I also remember he was the one who drew a crown on the head of a lowly shepherd boy.. David
I remember he was the one who drew a baby in the womb of a faithful virgin... Mary
I won't forget he was the one who painted a stream flowing out a rock in the wilderness

I won't let that situation make me forget he was the one who drew a cruss of oil filling countless jars
Nor will I allow an achievement make me forget he was the one who painted Pharaoh's grave in deep waters
I will never forget he was the one who drew a lamb for a sacrifice upon a wooden cross
I will always remember these and many more and I will never forget who my God truly is!
#AMEN



#IAM_IS_FAITHFUL
#BEHIMSPIRED
#HIMSPIRED_MII

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true of many of us today. The antidote: when we fix our gaze on Him and our hearts meditate on His faithfulness of old, then every thing of this world will grow strangely dim, because the light of His wonderful name and work will heal us of that diminuting disease called micropsia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He it was who so perfectly painted the galaxies, planets and the milky way...in such amazing perfection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Master's student

FIGHT IN FLIGHT

PRESERVED (1)