THE ORIGINAL LOVE STORY... #EXCESSLOVE
I was in his 'house', the night he proposed
The clouds did not give him away...
Only the stars hinted at the sparkles in his 'eyes'
His words buried deep into my soul
I knew for sure I had found my own

I was glad when they said unto me...
"Let us go to the house of the Lord"
Though for many years all I did was tag along
Until the 'vessel' spoke his word
And the Spirit revealed him on the cross

Was once dead to him in the law
But that day became my birth day into his love
My tears spoke of how undeserving I was
Yet his outstretched arms spoke of a far greater love
He was going to make it work, all I needed to do was TRUST

Several years down the line...I'll say YES over again
Yes to your will Lord.. Yes to your way
Through the scotching sun and stormy rains
I am confident of one thing...Your love will never sway
I appreciate you today, tomorrow and ALWAYS
# Abba
It's my #BIRTHDAY
# AtTheCenterOfItAll
# HimSpiredMii
# TheOriginalLoveStory
# July28

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Master's student

FIGHT IN FLIGHT

PRESERVED (1)