IS WHAT YOU FEAR WORTH YOUR FEAR?



This is a write-up  I consider note and moral worthy. There was this portion of grasses right in front of my house and just by mere looking at it I knew I couldn't pull the grasses out. They looked so grown, tough and glued to the ground that my hands that would normally find pulling grasses out of the soil a fun leisure would not even contemplate it. Everyday passed and the hope was that we should be spraying them soon, a hope that varnished into busy work weeks. Today I couldn't make it to work because I was pretty indisposed and by evening I had gotten a lot better and I took my first real step outside the door. My vision casted upon the portion of grasses and this time something was different. Not that they looked any less stubborn but I suddenly felt it was worth the try. I bent over a stubborn looking sprout, folded my palm around it and gave a good stance should my effort throw me backwards. But to my surprise it came off so easy... Too easy I would say. Nothing like I had imagined. I know you can guess the action that followed I smiled and wondered how much time had been wasted, I called someone else to join me and we set off to rooting out the grasses that lorded the region. Before we knew it, we had a heap of uprooted stubborn grasses...  In life, we are faced with different challenges at different times and oftentimes every new one seems tougher than the previous. Challenges are like hurdles, scale through one and be ready to take up another. The previous guarantees that you now have not necessarily the physical strength/ability but the mental strength/ability to take on the new one. 
                     

A lot of times the things we fear the most arent even worth our fears. Tough situations some times are life's gruesome makeup artworks that require just that momentary bravery to uncover the 'person beneath the Halloween costume'. Whether you are a believer or not really doesn't matter, everyone is faced with some hurdles. But more specifically to a believer, it could be really hard to still say God is faithful at some points but this is something God brought to my understanding some years ago... The devil has no business troubling you if your existence is no real threat to his kingdom and on the other hand if the trial is from God...then he wouldn't need to train, break, build and strengthen you as a result if you were not of Kingdom relevance. Rev. Gbenga Kotila once said "the devil doesn't fight what he is not afraid of". So the consolation as a believer is that either way you are of great spiritual relevance and that God will always be there to fight for you or hang out with you through the fire, water or storm of his tests to make you fit for greater assignments. The overall point is that you should never judge your oppositions, challenges or problems just by how big or huge they present. Never judge yourself also by your weaknesses (After all Gods strength is only made perfect in our weaknesses). Take a step of faith, bend over them (Yes you are big enough! greater is HE that is in you than he that is in the world), and reach out for them with God as your good stance and you will be more than amazed at how easily they would come OFF... For with God NOTHING shall be IMPOSSIBLE! 
NB: But above all, be sensitive to God's leading. Some times the answer is not proceed but BE PATIENT 

#HimSpired_Mii 
#InkScribed 
#InChristed 
#FromMyDeskToYourDeckOnTheVoyageOfLife 

Comments

  1. Funny enough, this true. Every time I think I can't do something, it amazes me how fast and well i'll do it when I eventually get around to doing it. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God dearly bless you Mma... All we need is that momentary bravery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Master's student

FIGHT IN FLIGHT

PRESERVED (1)